We are glad to invite you to be part of and contribute to the awareness campaign to let potential highly-qualified graduate students be aware of our graduate scholarship opportunities for MS and PhD degree in Sciences and Engineering. It is highly appreciated if you kindly take a special care by forwarding this e-mail to your contacts and urge faculty members and researchers in your college/department/center to actively participate in this campaign.
Please note that the marketing presentation on attracting graduate students is available to be downloaded and used by you and your faculty and researchers at the link:www.kfupm.edu.sa/gs. In addition, we have designed posters (A3 size) for your potential use in case you travel for a visit to universities or conferences. This will help spreading the word about our graduate programs and the opportunities we provide in research.
Thanks and best regards…
Dean of Graduate Studies
KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM & MINERALS (KFUPM)
DEANSHIP OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
It is highly appreciated if you kindly forward this e-mail to potential graduate students in your institute and elsewhere. We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail. Please ignore this message if you have already applied to KFUPM in previous admission cycles.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to invite your attention that application to Graduate Studies at KFUPM is now open online from the link http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/gs/
application/preonline.asp until October 12, 2011. KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences and Business.
Distinguished Partnership of KFUPM with International Institutions
KFUPM has very strong collaborative partnership on conducting innovative research with the following international institutions:
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy research.
- Stanford: Oil and Gas research.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Refining and Petrochemicals research.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemicals research.
- Cambridge University: Oil and Gas research.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing.
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- SABIC (one of the petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical and Polymers research.
- Many other world-class universities and industries on different research fields.
Centers for Research Excellence at KFUPM
To provide extreme support for research in areas of excellence, KFUPM has established the following Centers for Research Excellence:
- KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water and Clean Energy (http://ccwce.mit.edu/).
- National Center of Research Excellence on Nanotechnology (http://www2.kfupm.edu.sa/
- National Center of Research Excellence on Renewable Energy (http://corere.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- National Center of Research Excellence on Refining and Petrochemicals (http://core-prp.kfupm.edu.sa/
- National Center of Research Excellence on Corrosion (http://core-c.edu.sa/).
- Center in Development on Transformative Research in Petrochemicals and Polymers (http://cid-rpp.kfupm.edu.sa/)
- Center of Excellence on Maintenance (http://se.ikfupm.com/
- Center of Excellence on Supply Chain Management (http://se.ikfupm.com/
- National Technology Innovation Center on Carbon Capture.