Zahira College, is one of the leading educational establishments with more than a 100 year history. Under the leadership of the Board of Governors, a series of steps have been taken in recent years to upgrade the College, its educational activities which are conducted in all three media namely, Sinhala, Tamil and English and very specially sports.
We are looking for mature, dynamic, proactive persons with a good track record plus relevant educational background and experience for the following posts.
Top Calibre Educationist with a proven track record both at Teaching Level and as a School Administrator with more than 05 years experience at a middle management level and should have the background to handle Sinhala Senior Section of the College.
· The candidate should possess a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from a reputed University.
· The ideal candidate would be a pro-active person, computer literate, with a very high command of English with outstanding speaking and writing preferably trilingual and capable of working in the English language.
· A very attractive salary package is envisaged for this important position which will carry sizable responsibility.
We seeking for a talented person with a proven track record for more than 02 years experience in a College or an Institution library with background to handle the position in this nature.
· The candidate should be a Graduate of a Recognized University in Sri Lanka or Overseas with supporting Degrees / Diplomas Library Science.
· The ideal candidate would be a pro-active person, computer literate, preferably trilingual and capable of working in the English language.
· Should have a sound knowledge on computers, internet and other recent advances in library management systems and its operations.
Science Lab Assistant
· Science laboratory technicians should have a minimum qualification of Diploma in Laboratory Science (or equivalent) or relevant experience at least 02-03 years.
· Preferably experience more 02 years in school environment.
· The candidate should have a minimum qualification of G.C.E O/L and he/she must have some previous experience in library environment.
· The ideal candidate should be a trilingual.
All applications giving full bio data should be sent within 7 days of this advertisement to:
P O Box 861